Career Services hosts both an Internship Board and a Part-time Job Board, as some of the many resources available to students. If you are currently enrolled as a student at Flashpoint and would like to apply for an industry-related internship, or a part-time job in the surrounding Chicagoland area, log in to the Student Portal to view open positions and learn more about the about available opportunities in your field of interest.
INTERNSHIP & PART-TIME JOB BOARD LOGIN
Career Services hosts both an Internship Board and a Part-Time Job Board as some of the many resources available to students. You can log in via the Campus Portal to access the boards at any time and apply for various industry related internships or part-time jobs. Below are step-by-step instructions:
- Log in using your student login information via the Campus Portal: http://portal.tribecaflashpoint.edu/
- Once you’re logged in, click on the “My Calendar” link on the left-hand side menu.
- You’ll see a drop down menu appear. From there, click “Job Search”
- You’ll be directed to a search page where you can do a general search or select specific criteria.
- When you’re ready, click the “Search” icon in the lower right hand corner and you’ll be directed to a list of available internships and part-time jobs. Make sure to click on the date column twice. This will list all posted job leads in chronological order.
- Click on the opportunities that interest you to see the application details for that particular position.
Should you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!