At Flashpoint Chicago, the student experience is one of learning, finding your artistic voice, and building lasting relationships.
From participating in extracurricular clubs and organizations, to collaborating with your peers on large-scale production experiences, to working on your own independent projects, to experiencing life in downtown Chicago—your time at Flashpoint will be exciting and life-changing.
From your first day on campus through graduation and your time in our alumni club, the connections, skills, and memories you make at Flashpoint will last a lifetime.
Here is just a glimpse at the Flashpoint student experience:
- Student clubs and organizations through which students explore common interests—from concept art to crafting to electronic music production and more
- Large-scale collaborative projects such as Production In Action, an exciting opportunity for every first-year student to be part of a large-scale production experience
- Regular field trips to television shows, advertising agencies, recording studios, animation studios, and more
- Frequent guest speakers, from well-known Hollywood producers to groundbreaking animators to prolific sound designers
- Annual events such as the Flashpoint Internship Fair for first- and second-year students, or our Portfolio Show for graduating seniors
- Living and learning in the very heart of downtown Chicago—within steps of the Downtown Theater District, Millennium Park, the Magnificent mile, Lakeshore Drive, and all that the “City of Big Shoulders” has to offer.
When studying the digital media arts and sciences, having a "pretty" campus isn't enough. That is why we have equipped our campus with the facilities our students need to perfect their skills. Sound suites, film studios, and screening rooms are just a few of the things our campus has to offer.Learn More